[sane-devel] scanning via network

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:16:20 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I thought I had merged the fix for the wrong color problem into the latest
backend but obviously not :-(
Unfortunately I have not much time this week, so:
Christoph, could you please re-send my modification to me to make sure I'm
not mixing something? Thanks! I'll check what's going on.

Karsten

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail