[sane-devel] xsane-win32

Adam Bogacki afb@paradise.net.nz
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:20:31 +1300

I should have mentioned that I have just set up a network - an old P I
running Win 98 configured
with the XP drive on my PIII machine to give an 80 yr old lady some
email and browser access.

I intend to also try setting up a Linux network using Tulip when I get
around to it.

This could be used to access Xsane on the PIII server.
I presume I would use 'net' and appropriate DNS settings.

 Any tips on config ?

Adam.