[sane-devel] Timetable for the release of sane-backends-1.0.15

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
15 Oct 2004 16:44:42 +0200

Hello.

I am not able to get access to the CVS server (permission denied).
Please could someone who has acces to the server take a look at that?!

I suggest to delay the feature freeze for some days when this
is not solved soon.

Best regards
Oliver