[sane-devel] genesys backend - warming up procedure

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:54:09 +0200

On Donnerstag 28 Oktober 2004 12:43, Artur Pierscinski wrote:
> Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> >On Mittwoch 27 Oktober 2004 16:01, Artur Pierscinski wrote:
> >> <>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've done some tests here with the ST24 and rewrote some parts of
> >> the code, that the warmup and calibration stuff gets passed on it.
> >> The major problem of the current genesys code is, that it is tied to
> >> a UMAX device. All the settings specific to CCD and DAC (and motor)
> >> are only valid for this scanner. This needs to be tweaked. I did this
> >> here, but the code is not available so far ....
> >>
> >> Gerhard
>
> Thats is fine. May I help in something?
> So there is almost no traffic in experimental cvs, so its like as no any
> progress.

That's probably not true, I think Henning is still working on that.
I didn't want to check in my code, as there are too much changes, that
have not been discussed with Henning. Maybe I add a new directory

--
  Gerhard