[sane-devel] Epson 1650 doesn't work with Fedora Core 2

Glen R. Salo glen.r.salo@insightbb.com
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:43:28 -0500

Karl,

I exported SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=128 and ran scanimage (as both root and a normal
user).  The output of scanimage in both cases was simply:

scanimage:  no SANE devices found

Thanks,

Glen