[sane-devel] Epson 1650 doesn't work with Fedora Core 2

Glen R. Salo glen.r.salo@insightbb.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:56:22 -0500

Thanks for everyone's help.  My scanner is now working.  I don't know why, but
sane was using the file /etc/sane.d/epkowa.conf.  Once I added the line:

usb 0x4b8 0x0110

to the file, the scanner worked fine for all users.  Any idea why sane uses
epkowa.conf rather than epson.conf?

Thanks,

Glen