[sane-devel] Problems with Epson Perfection 1670

Havard Rue hrue@math.ntnu.no
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:51:14 +0200

Hi.

Yes, the lamp is on, and when acuiring a preview, the `arm' is on the
top of the scanner and seems finished with the job.

is this error of such a kind that i can bring the scanner back to the
shop and aquire a new one? seems like a hardware error to me.

thanks again,
bests,
havard

--