[sane-devel] Problems with scsi filmscanner canon2700

Thomas Loescher mailgrab@gmx.de
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:49:46 +0200

HI,

thank you very much for this long and good explanation.

Unfortunately  and this is REALLY strange I can't find anymore a working version of sane for me.
I tried version 1.0.12, 1.0.13, 1.0.14 on Kernel 2.4.22, 2.4.24 and 2.4.26.
This is a behaviour, I don't understand.
I will test my scanner on a windows machine next days. I hope, the reason for my problems is not an out of order scanner.
If you introduced an Autofocus mode in sane 1.0.14 into the canon backend. why I have also problems with backend 1.0.13 and 1.0.12?
Would it help, to provide some debug output or some straces?

Thanks for your help

Best regards Thomas