[sane-devel] Problems with Epson Perfection 1670

Havard Rue hrue@math.ntnu.no
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:48:44 +0200

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 20:15, Oliver Schwartz wrote:

> I don't think so - if it works on Windows it's unlikely to be a
> hardware problem.
>
> Did you change the firmware entry in snapscan.conf to point to the
> correct firmware file?

yes, it should be the correct firmware.

# Change to the fully qualified filename of your firmware file, if
# firmware upload is needed by the scanner
firmware /usr/local/share/scanner/epson/esfw30.bin

also the vuescan have problems i now realize, just stops sometimes, seem
to be the same behaviour without being able to debug vuescan in more
detail.

perhaps its an idea to it might recheck on windows again. i just tried
two scans. other ideas?

thanks again,

havard

--