[sane-devel] Problems with scsi filmscanner canon2700

Thomas Loescher mailgrab@gmx.de
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:08:53 +0200

Hello everyone,

I can inform you, that I did not tested the very old backend,
because it was not neccessary (in my mind).
I started with testing on version 1.0.10. The backend worked!
then I made a step forward to version 1.0.11. This backend worked, too!

For verifying that there is nothing making me crazy, also I tested version 1.0.12, wich didn't worked in earlier tests.
But version 1.0.12 still didn't worked.
So I think we can start with version 1.0.11 as the last working version (What I have currently installed)

I'm very motivated to help you finding out, how to fix the current version.
How can I help you? what debug/strace/whatever output you would like to get from me?

anyway at least I wanna thank you to help me finding out and fixing sane to get this REALLY old device working.

Best regards

from a happy sane user

Thomas Loescher