[sane-devel] Visioneer 4800 USB scanner

Paul paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:30:30 +0100

--=-jGtIXGmPUoNp6+FFyZ4y

I'm getting conflicting noises here. The sane website says that the
Visioneer 4800 isn't supported, yet when I start xsane it is reporting
the scanner as a Primax Colorado 300 flatbed scanner. Which is correct?

I have a feeling that it's the website as despite the light being on, if
I try to get a preview, nothing happens (other than an error).

TTFN

Paul
--=20
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the
truth or if the bank balance says otherwise'" - US Today

--=-jGtIXGmPUoNp6+FFyZ4y

--=-jGtIXGmPUoNp6+FFyZ4y--