[sane-devel] Re: Need recomendation linux/sane compat scanner w/fast 2bit/greyscale ADF

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:43:37 -0400 (EDT)

the scanner speed on the 4120C was limited by the speed of the bus. to be
honest, i only go up to 200dpi, so i have not tested the speed of the
4120C2 at higher resolutions. i really dont have time this week. i will
add it to my long list of things to do, perhaps early next week?

allan