[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 20 vertical lines

Gian Domeni Calgeer gidoca at loefisch.org
Mon Aug 1 14:18:15 UTC 2005

Hmm... This seems to be a common problem, maybe a bug in sane (see
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2005-July/014006.html,
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2005-July/014018.html,
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2005-July/014019.html,
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2005-July/014020.html)