[sane-devel] scanimage/saned segfault

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.sf-bay.org
Mon Aug 8 18:54:48 UTC 2005

I'm playing with network scanning.  I have a Linksys NSLU2 running Unslung
(the opened-up firmware) acting as the scanner server (for an Epson Perfection
1670, backend is snapscan) scanner.  Local scanning works fine at 8.5x11
(large debug output):

http://zorac.sf-bay.org/~scott/scanimage-local-8.5x11.txt

Network scanning works fine at a size of 6x4 (more debug output):

http://zorac.sf-bay.org/~scott/saned-6x4.txt
http://zorac.sf-bay.org/~scott/scanimage-net-6x4.txt

However, when I try a network scan at 8.5x11, scanimage dies with a broken
pipe and saned segfaults (yet more debug output):

http://zorac.sf-bay.org/~scott/saned-8.5x11.txt
http://zorac.sf-bay.org/~scott/scanimage-net-8.5x11.txt

Thoughts?

--
Scott Hazen Mueller | scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG or zorch!scott
Boycott Internet Spam:  See <URL:http://spam.abuse.net/>.