[sane-devel] Can I help with HP2400?

Hugo Ideler hugoideler at dse.nl
Wed Aug 10 15:14:38 UTC 2005

Hey SANE hackers,

I recently acquired a HP laserjet 2400. I knew beforehand that this
scanner isn't supported under Linux, so there's no loss for me
there. However, I'm more than willing to help in getting this baby
supported.

I read in this mailinglist' archives that there is some work being done
on the HP2400. I'm wondering if I can be of any help, like sending USB
logs.

So far I got the scanner detected using the latest sane-backends
snapshots (but as I don't need to tell you, scanning doesn't work yet).

Best regards,

Hugo