[sane-devel] Epson 2480 Transparency Unit - I give up

Ken Ramey ramey.ken at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:09:25 UTC 2005

/Oliver Wrote:

>There is always a third possibility: Fix the problem.

True... that _is_ a possibility.  In fact, I couldn't bring myself to
buy a Winblows machine, so I am living with the problem for now.

I actually have been looking at the code trying to understand what
could be causing the color bands without much success so far.  Of
course, this is new code to me so I'm having to learn it as I go,
which makes things lots slower.

If I find anything interesting, I'll let you know.  I might have
questions about the code later.

Thanks for all your help with all of these scanner issues.  Most
people (including me) only write to complain, but we know that it
takes a lot of work to keep these things working.

ken