[sane-devel] microtek2 / Scan Maker 330 (SCSI)

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Sat Aug 13 17:26:22 UTC 2005

Dear Henning,
dear listmembers,
moving from tiff to pnm solved the issues - seems like there is a bug in SuSE
9.2, I have tried tiffdump but did not understand what was going.
If anyone is interested in more "forensic" let me know ...
I mean, I solved it for me - but the problem is not gone. I even specified the
size but this made no change.
Henning, I owe you one beer - at least! :-)))

Take care

Dieter

Am Samstag, 13. August 2005 12:36 schrieb Henning Meier-Geinitz:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 07:54:49PM +0200, Dieter Jurzitza wrote:
> > However, when I try to do a :
****

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)