[sane-devel] Olivetti Job_Jet M400 sane support

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Sat Aug 13 19:19:26 UTC 2005

Oi,

Christian, I am forwarding this to the HPLIP developer team at HP.

Dave, Shiyun, would it be possible to let HPLIP also support the
OEM/rebadged devices like the Olivetti job_jet series? AFAIR it supports
also Apollo and this Sony MF device.

I will forward you the rest of the thread in a separate e-mail.

    Till