[sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 working

Martin martinh at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 14 21:24:09 UTC 2005

I have a small pen digital camera, called Clever CAM 360 from
TELEBrands, Fairfield, New Jersey USA (which might only be the USA
marketing company).
I was able to plug it into the usb port on my work laptop running
Windoze XP and was able to acquire the pictures from it.

I'm not exactly sure who the manufacturer is but here are some websites
about it:

http://www.clever-cam.com/

I think this might be the original manufacturer, but I'm not sure,
http://www.aiptek.com.tw/
http://www.aiptek.com/

Not sure if this site is any benefit or not,
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/15045.html

Is there a way to do the same the same on my RedHat 9 Linux system?

Thanks,
-Martin