[sane-devel] Epson 2480 Transparency Unit - I give up [Julien BLACHE]

Ken Ramey ramey.ken at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 07:49:04 UTC 2005

Here's the identifier from my file:

EPSON GT-F500 1.14.8
Friday Apr 2 2004 15:47

Simon Munton Sent me his firmware file and it has the following signature:

EPSON GT-F500 1.16 P
Thu Oct 28 2004 17:57 EPSON

Simon reports that his file appears to give good scans of both flatbed
materials and transparencies.

Julien Blache's file seems to have the same signature as mine.  It's
not clear to me if he is seeing the color banding problem or not.
Julien?

Tomorrow (getting late - or rather early - here) I will try Simon's
firmware load and see if it makes a difference in my scans.

ken