[sane-devel] Nikon LS 5000

Ariel Garcia garcia at iwr.fzk.de
Mon Aug 15 14:26:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Finally my request for the NDA was accepted by Nikon i was told (took 3
> months because i didn't request it under a company hood)  so i should
> get the specs "soon". I also have the scanner so i hope to be able to
> get it working  ;-)  (hope is the last thing you should loose, right?
> ;-) But i don't promise any timeframe because holidays are already
> scheduled :->

just to let u know, i am still waiting for the sdk CD from nikon.... :-(
My request had been approved but somehow the papers got lost _before_ they
manged to send me anything (person in charge left, etc) so they told me to
resend the request and now the relevant person is on holidays...
arghhhhh! :-@

Cheers, Ariel