[sane-devel] Epson GT 15000 not recognized by SANE

Mohit Kumar mohit.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:58:16 UTC 2005

Hi all,
 I have Epson GT 15000 available with me and it is shown as the supported
device by SANE.
 I downloaded the ISCAN by EPSON, and it works fine. However xsane is not
able to recognize this scanner.
 Is it that one xsane can recognize only a few scanners? Because my
application is alike xsane which needs to find out all the scanners
available and then give the user a choice.
 If this is not the appropriate mailing list, then is there any other
mailing list that one is aware of where I could post this?
 Thanks,
Mohit