[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE20 - broken driver and so

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Fri Aug 26 17:06:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 12:03:38PM +0200, Aldo wrote:
> My question is: if it is a "free time" problem, why not working /
> investigating on more coworkers? the problem with de LiDE series is,
> that they are very very popular, probably because they are cheap and
> VERY compact (n.b. that was for us the reason tu buy such scanner).

In my opinion, the problem is that too few users test our snapshots
before the release. There are at least three weeks of feature/code
freeze where everyone should really test his scanner and tell us any
problems. If everybody just waits for the new release and doesn't test
problems are found too late.