[sane-devel] genesys backend

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev at modulonet.fr
Wed Aug 31 15:06:19 UTC 2005

Le Mercredi 31 Août 2005 14:18, Pierre Willenbrock a écrit :

> Looks like a really old genesys_low.h to me.
> Stéphane, there is still the old version in experimental cvs.
> Jens, please copy this file, too. At least bulk_write_register is
> already defined in experimental cvs.
>
> Regards,
>   Pierre

	Hello,

	I checked the geneys_low.h that I forgot this morning.

	By the way, are you sure ImageMagick has it wrong with 16 bits pictures ?
The 16 bits images produced by the backend are displayed fine in 'xsane' and
'display'. Only KDE can't show them correctly. If I take any random pnm file
and convert it to 16 bits (with pnmdepth), gimp-2.2 and ImageMagick display
them correctly and not KDE.
	I haven't been able to find a definitive anwser on the netpbm site. But I
think the pnm currently produced are fine.

Regards,
	Stef