[sane-devel] genesys backend

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Wed Aug 31 18:41:33 UTC 2005

Jens Luedicke schrieb:
> Stéphane VOLTZ wrote:
>
>>>	I checked the geneys_low.h that I forgot this morning.
>>>

> btw, the current changes don't work at all for me (LiDE 50):
>
> scanimage: open of device genesys:libusb:001:006 failed: Error during
> device I/O

I prefer to not change too much at a time. The genesys_gl841.c code is
mostly the old one. The final patch will replace a large amount of code
there, but my codebase is not yet stable enough. I updated the patch on
my website, but there are no improvements over the patch posted on this
list.

http://www.pirsoft-dsl-dropzone.de/genesys_gl841.diff.bz2

Regards,
  Pierre