[sane-devel] GL646 part and 1.0.17 upcoming release

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Tue Dec 6 10:21:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:59:51AM +0100, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
> I moved the genesys backend in experimental cvs to sane-backends cvs
> yesterday evening. I tried to send a notification to the list twice, but
> haydn didn't want to relay that mail(it didn't relay the commit mails
> either). Changes are in ChangeLog.

I didn't get a notice/bounce for your first mail. What was the error
message? haydn uses greylisting, so the first mail sent is always
rejeceted with a temporary error message. Also according the #alioth,
subnet 58.180.0.0/16 is currently blocked because of massive spamming.

You second mail was hold for moderation because
pierre at linux-net.dnsalias.org is not subscribed to the list. I'll
approve it now.

Did you get any bounces for the missing sane-commit mails?