[sane-devel] Re: sane-devel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 15

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Dec 11 18:23:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 07:10:11PM +0000, sorush nazari wrote:
> When is the Poplular canon 3200F back end and front will be released?

I guess the "Poplular canon 3200F back end" will be released when it's
ready. Status reports and comments on the timeline have already been
given on this list. Please have a look at the mailing list archive.

There is no "canon 3200F front end" as frontends are usually not
written for specific scanners.

And please, do not quote the WHOLE digest when responding to it.
Changing the subject to something useful may also help to get more
answers, see the part of the digest mail I didn't delete below.

Digest deleted.