Vs: [sane-devel] Progress on CanoScan 3200F

amth amth at suomi24.fi
Tue Dec 13 11:41:21 UTC 2005

debian.org>
>Aihe: [sane-devel] Progress on CanoScan 3200F
>
>Hello,
>
>I have no such technical information that I could
>say if CanoScan
3000F is sufficiently close to
>3200F so that the same driver would
work. In fact
>I doubt it. But it is possible to check the case,
>if
you could take an USB log of booting the scanner
>and scanning a small
image, I could take a look at
>it and see if the engine in 3000F is
same or similar.

I have some scan/init logs captured from the CanoScan
3000F, but unfortunately can't seem to find enought time to dev the
backend for it, I could email them directly to you if you would like to
have a look at them... ?

And in case you happen to be stationary at
hel.fi, I could even loan such unit for you (with RF shielding soldered
off). :-)

--
amth