[sane-devel] Epson All-in-One stylus CX-1500

J. Ortega stargeizer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 02:22:59 UTC 2005

I'm writting this to know if anyone are/have
write/written a backend for this scanner. (Guttenprint
have support for printing).

If not, i have one of these i "will ***TRY***" (I'm no
a programmer any longer since some years ago, but i
can remember C more or less clearly) to write a
backend or implement this scanner in one of the
existing ones (AFAIK the snapscan backend is the more
closer to the data i've reverse engineered for it so
far) but i need to know if somebody has started to
write one to prevent dupplicate effort.

Thanks for your replies and sorry about my english...
it's bad.

Do You Yahoo!?