[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 3490 PHOTO

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de
Sun Dec 18 14:04:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

> 1. Someone should change the sane compatibility list to show that
> it does NOT work as of sane-backends-1.0.16.  It should be noted
> you need CVS or .17 once it's released.

Where did you get the information that it does work with
sane-backends-1.0.16? The device list for 1.0.16 doesn't list the
3490, as far as I can see. It only shows up in the CVS list. The
Snapscan homepage on http://snapscan.sf.net also mentions that you
need at least 1.0.16-CVS.

Most of your other points are FC3 related, as far as I can tell. It
may be a good idea to post these issues on a FC3 mailing list.

/Oliver