[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB

Jonathan Hipkiss jonathan at hipkiss.org
Sat Dec 24 12:45:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I got my scanner working OK, with Henning's help a while back.
Everything's been fine but now when I use it I get :

[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of gt68xx to 2.
[gt68xx] SANE GT68xx backend version 1.0 build 71 from sane-backends 1.0.16
[gt68xx] attach: found Mustek flatbed scanner ScanExpress A3 USB at
libusb:002:009
[gt68xx] get_id: vendor id=0x0210, product id=0x055F, DID=0x00020091,
FID=0x0000
Segmentation fault

whenever I do anything with it. The odd thing is nothing has changed
since I last used it. The only thing I've installed recently is Firefox
1.5 but that shouldn't effect anything.

Any ideas

Jonathan