[sane-devel] Problems with Trust Webscan 19200

Sybren Stüvel sybren@thirdtower.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:42:10 +0100

Hi there,

I just bought a scanner (device `artec_eplus48u:libusb:002:005' is a
Trust Easy Webscan USB flatbed scanner) which is recognised by
scanimage (frontend: 1.0.13, backend: 1.0.15), running on a Linux
system with kernel 2.6.9-gentoo-r13. I've got a though. The image is
distorted - part of the colour seems to be shifted. I've put a scan
online at http://www.thirdtower.com/~sybren/5euro.png (240 KB).
anyone know of a way to fix this?

I've read through the the mailing list and tried asking in the Sane
IRC channel, but I can't find a solution.

Another small "problem": the author's mail address, as described on
http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-artec_eplus48u.5.html, doesn't
exist any more.

Greetings,
Sybren