[sane-devel] ScanPartner 15c and Automatic Document Feeder

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
16 Feb 2005 19:28:37 +0100

When you define this modus in preferences->setup/Enhancement as
"Automatic Document Feeder Modus" and thelect this modus as
scansource in the main window then xsane will scan until the
backend returns with an error.

Oliver