[sane-devel] ScanPartner 15c and Automatic Document Feeder

Jason Joines support@bus.okstate.edu
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:49:55 -0600

Oliver Rauch wrote:
>When you define this modus in preferences->setup/Enhancement as
>"Automatic Document Feeder Modus" and thelect this modus as
>scansource in the main window then xsane will scan until the
>backend returns with an error.
>
>Oliver
>

>Am Mit, 2005-02-16 um 19.22 schrieb Jason Joines:
>
>>Oliver Rauch wrote:
>>
>>>Take a look at preferences->setup Tab Enhancement
>>>When your scanner has a special
>>>scansource defined for the Automatic Document Feeder
>>>then select the mode for Automatic Document Feeder Modus
>>>
>>>Oliver

>>    Automatic Document Feeder Modus is set to ADF.  It still prompts
>>after each page.
>>
>>Jason

    Under Preferences --> Setup --> Enhancement tab, the Automatic
Document Feeder Modus field is set to ADF.  Are you saying to try
something other than this?  Scanimage with batch works just fine do I
don't think an error is being returned.

Jason