[sane-devel] unique device infos

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b@gmx.de
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:59:30 +0100 (CET)

The goal is identification of devices to assign colour profiles precisely.
I like to take an normal userspace application and do an query to
an library (sane) which will provide the mentioned information about the
image output. The manufacturer/model/ID information will then be used to
select the correct profile for that device.

What does You think are such informations reachable?

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas