[sane-devel] DIN-A3 Scanners supported by SANE

Andreas Piening Andreas.Piening@rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:02:46 +0100

Hi,

I need to develop a linux-based copier-scanner solution for a library.
For this system I need a DIN-A3 Scanner working with LINUX and therefor
supported by SANE.

I've looked at the supported devices list for the Scanners I know like
the "Microtek ScanMaker 9800XL" or the "Mustek P3600 Pro" but they are
not supported.

Is there a DIN-A3 Scanner out there which is supported by a
SANE-Backend? If so, how good does it work?
If not, is someone working on that? Is it a hard work or is it possible
to do this on my own in measurable time?

Thank you in advance!

Andreas