[sane-devel] DIN-A3 Scanners supported by SANE

Andreas Piening Andreas.Piening@rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:52:58 +0100

Hi Karl Heinz,

thank you very much for your quick answer!

I think this scanner model will suit my needs. The Scanner comes with an
integrated duplex unit in the scanner-cover like I saw on the EPSON
Website.
Is the duplex-unit usable? Assuming there is a A4 Paper in the
duplex-tray is it possible to activate the duplex unit to scan both
sides of the paper automatically?
If the standard-frontend does not support it (as I think) is it possible
to add such a command with modifications on the cvs-code?

Maybe you never thought about that because you're just using it as a
scanner but since the scanner have this unit, it would be a waste as it
is so useful in a professional environment.

Thank you again,

Andreas Piening