[sane-devel] Re: SANE & LS50ED

Major A andras@users.sourceforge.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:56:10 +0000

> I saw your patch to the list also, so i will try that one instead of (or in
> addition to) the normal code. Which log can you send? the one of the Nikonscan?

Use the code with caution, I realized after posting that I commented
out a few parts of the code just to eliminate possible sources of
error. This means that some features would be missing (i.e., the
scanner won't set focus before the scan) even if it worked with the
scanner.

> I hope i can reproduce that, but if you have it at habd it is also welcome.

I can have a look and find it, please remind me. I can't remember what
log it was, someone else sent it to me, I think it's Nikonscan.

  Andras