[sane-devel] CanoScan FS 2720U

Tabor Kelly tkelly-sane-devel@taborandtashell.net
Sun, 09 Jan 2005 09:18:47 -0800

Gerhard Jaeger wrote:

<snip>

> first of all, there's no need to post this message twice ;)

Sorry, I first sent my message after I had subscribed to the list, but
before I had received my confirmation. After eight hours my message had
not arrived on the list, so I resent it. Then, four hours after that my
original message showed up.

> AFAIK - NOOOOOOOOOO :(((((((((((

So I guess that means "snooping" the protocol right? Is "USB sniffer"
(http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/) generally considered to be
my best (free) option here?

Are there any tutorials for writing device drivers? I mean, for some
generic particular device driver (maybe this is asking too much)? Maybe
a tutorial for how to use the sanei functions the "right" way?

Thanks Again.

--

http://tabor.taborandtashell.net