[sane-devel] Proposed timetable for the release of sane-backends-1.0.16

Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:32:26 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 06:27:21PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Gerhard Jaeger <gerhard@gjaeger.de> writes:
>
> >> I would much appreciate it if someone with commit privileges would be
> >> so kind as to update doc/descriptions-external/epkowa.desc.  It's been
> >> a while :-)
> >
> > done - with a small correction, you might want to cross-check that.
>
> Thanks.  I don't mind having the :status yanked, but why?

":status" is only valid after the ":model" keyword (and then you use
":unsupported", ":good" and so on). See doc/descriptions.txt for
details. We used to use ":status" for the ":backend" but this has been
changed to ":model".