[sane-devel] testing of the HP Jetscan 2400c

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev@modulonet.fr
Thu Jul 7 04:52:41 UTC 2005

Le Mercredi 6 Juillet 2005 09:20, Sanjay Chigurupati a =E9crit=A0:
> Hi,
> I have scanjet 2400c.  I can do testing.
> How do I do testing?

	Hello,

	to test you'll have to build the backend from CVS first. Then you can run =
it=20
in a shell window without installing by exporting th following variables=20
which assume that you run scanimage or xsane from .../sane-backends/backend:
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS=3D255
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL646=3D255
export LD_PRELOAD=3D.libs/libsane-genesys.so

	Then running ' scanimage [options] 2>scan.log ' or 'xsane 2>xsane.log' wil=
l=20
send all messages in log file. We will be able to see what's going on and=20
where it is getting stuck. For now, as a data stat point, I'd need the log=
=20
from a preview.=20

Regards,
	Stef