[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 2400 (GENESYS)

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev at modulonet.fr
Fri Jul 29 05:00:33 UTC 2005

Le Mercredi 27 Juillet 2005 19:11, carlos a écrit :
> Ok,  what exactly are the scans that you need?  I will try to get you the
> logs as soon as I can, probably next week.
>
> cheers,
> Carlos

	Hello,

	as a start I need the initialization sequence. To log it, plug your scanner,
start usbsniff to start logging. Then power down then up the scanner, and
launch the scanning program. If it doesn't do a preview on start, do it
manually.

	With this, I should be able to tune head parking, origin finding and preview.

Regards,
	Stef