[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 2300C and genesys backend

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev@modulonet.fr
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:22:24 +0200

	Hello,

	I have just commited a one-liner fix for MD6471 hangs. I expect it
to improves the HP2300C behaviour. Can you check that with the version
previous thix fix that 2 subsequent scanimage hangs, by going in
sane-backends/backend and doing:

export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS=255
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL646=255
export LD_PRELOAD=.libs/libsane-genesys.so
scanimage --mode Color --resolution 75 >preview.pnm 2>log1
scanimage --mode Color --resolution 75 >preview.pnm 2>log2

the second one whould hang in lamp warmup and there must be an I/O
Error. Then import latest CVS and compile. Things should be better.
Send me log1 & log2 files in case of persistent trouble.

Regards,
	Stef