[sane-devel] Access to the Feeder

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:45:32 +0200

--nextPart2010709.9m0msXTjmm

Hi,

On Monday 13 June 2005 14:35, Mohit Kumar wrote:

> Is there any way one can access the scanner feeder through SANE APIs?
> None of the exisitng APIs looked it could do so?
>
> Any help in this regard would be appreciable as I am terribly stuck on
> something due to this.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohit
>
> PS: Sorry for flooding the list with so many mails, but I am having a
> tough time porting a windows application in TWAIN to unix application
> in SANE.

AFAICS there is no such support for direct feeder access. If you need that =
for=20
a specific scanner you could wire it out to some custom option.

However in SANE the goal is to not let frontends fiddle with such=20
implementation details.

Yours,

=2D-=20
Ren=E9 Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org
            +49 (0)30  255 897 45