[sane-devel] Saned

Andi McLean andi_mclean@ntlworld.com
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:26:22 +0100

--nextPart1180775.F7pDZHhPj1

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the JSane-net project.

I have an issue with the Sane netowork protocol.

To find the size / resolution and pixel depth of an image, I need to call
sane_get_parameters()
If I do this before calling sane_start() the values are estimates, which ca=
n=20
cause problems. If i try to call it diretly after sane_start() but before=20
reading the data from another port. the call is not serviced.

DO I have to call, sane_start() read the data into a buffer (File or memory)
then call sane_getparameters()?
Or is there another way?

Any help appricated
Andi