[sane-devel] How to use this valuable resource

quentin thornton qthornton@hotmail.com
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:50:27 +0000

<P>OS&nbsp;= windows 98</P>
<P>HP Pavillion 6356</P>
<P>Mustek Scanner </P>
<P>Model: 600 II CD</P>
<P>Connection: From scanner port to printer port. <BR></P>
<P>I have no installation software, and can not seem to find same...</P>
<P>Please consider me a novice. Please use plain english without acronyms and abbreviations. </P>
<P>To utilize the site and its technology I request the following assistance</P>
<P>Which backend and frontend do I down load?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Where do I get the compiler?</P>
<P>How do I use the compiler?</P>
<P>What information do I put in the compiler to obtain all the details so that I can install and use this scanner? </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>How do I make the scanner installation after having compiled the install program ( frontend ) and drivers ( backend )?</P>
<P>How then do I install this software into my machine and then install the scanner. </P>
<P>&nbsp;Your assistance is appreciated.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Quentin Thornton&nbsp;<BR></P></DIV></div></html>