[sane-devel] Back-end for CanoScan 3200F?

Werner Macho macho@mond.at
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:50:32 +0200

hi!
> Two scans of the same image would be more helpful.  What I am looking
> for is to identify the vendor commands that set register values.
> I have not been able to identify a vendor write or vendor read command yet.
> A greyscale 8-bit depth and a color at 16 bits would be excellent.

i hope that i did everything right and snooped a scan of the same little
image in grey and color mode ..
i guess the reinitialisation of the scanner is also at the begining of
every logfile .. i'm quite impressed that the logfiles are so huge once
decompressed .. (14MB) pfff the image is about 1cm2 so there should be
nothing special about.

the snoopfiles (including the small image) are downloadable at

http://iki.boku.ac.at/download/lide35

if i can do anything else just mail .. i'd really like to see this
scanner working with linux (and i think there are several ppl else out
there) ;)

regards

werner