[sane-devel] [ANN] Unpaper - post-processing scanned book-pages

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
05 Mar 2005 16:18:42 +0100

Am Sam, 2005-03-05 um 15.50 schrieb gerard klaver:
> On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 16:03 +0100, Jens Gulden wrote:
> > Hello,
> >=20
> > unpaper removes black edges and other photocopy artefacts from scanne=
d=20
> > images. It also deskews book pages (auto-rotates them to a straight=20
> > alignment), and centers them on the sheet.
> > Old photocopies can become well-readable PDFs again.
> >=20
> Hello Jens,
>=20
> My proposal/idea would be te place it in a sane-tools package.

Hello.

It only makes sense to do this when these packages have no other
homepages. I think it is better when a package has it=C2=B4s own home and=
 we
set a link to such tools, then we can be sure that we don=C2=B4t handle o=
ld
versions.

Oliver