[sane-devel] unpaper default parameters

Peter Fales psfales@fales-lorenz.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:01:37 -0600

The images I'm working with are faxes, so they are typically 1680x2200
pbm (1 bit per pixel) image files.

I wasn't specifying --layout, but adding "--layout single" didn't seem to
help.   Since my pixels are all black or white, I don't think changing
the thresholds would be expcted to make much difference.

--
Peter Fales
Peter "at" fales-lorenz.net