[sane-devel] genesys and hp2400

Florian Goth Captainsifff@gmx.de
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:18:22 +0100

Hi, again!
I've recompiled the genesys backend with the new cvs changes from 12 o'clock
Well, now it doesn't even get to calibrating the lamp I guess. It makes some
very high whistling noises. No mode I've tried, did stop regularly. I had to
stop it via Strg-C. The logs are attached( gray-150dpi...etc.)
Furthermore I did the desired tests with USBsnoop.
There is a color scan at 200dpi and
preview(Color_scan_with_Preview_200dpi.txt)
As the HP - Software does a preview everytime I start it, the other
logs(hp2400_*dpi.txt) also have a preview within it.

Link:
http://seh.efyou.com/log3.tar.bz